PHASE 3 (HEIGHTENED ALERT)
ONYX MMA SCHEDULE
ONYX EAST SCHEDULE
ONYX NORD SCHEDULE
PHASE 3 (HEIGHTENED ALERT) ADVISORY
From 21 June 2021, Singapore will be moving into Phase 3 Heightened Alert. Onyx will be implementing the following to comply with the prevailing safe management measures:
1. All groups are limited to 1 trainer : 4 trainees.
2. Classes must be pre-booked via Whatsapp (Limited to 1 class per day).
3. No loitering in the gym before and after classes.
4. No intermingling between groups before/during/after classes.
5. Mandatory temperature checks and TraceTogether check-ins.
6. Masks must be worn at all times indoors: before and during and after the class. For outdoor classes, you may remove your mask during the session and rewear it once the session is over.
7. Please bring your own gear (such as handwraps, gloves, shinguards) to every class as equipment will not be provided to minimize fomite transmission.
8. You will be allocated a group for each class you attend. Each group will have their own bag areas. Please stick to the assigned bag areas.
9. During classes, please keep to the assigned zones. Groups should remain 3 metres apart and participants should keep a physical distance of 2 metres from each other at all times.
10. Please refrain from unnecessary shouting during the class to reduce the risk of transmission via droplets.
11. The fitness/weights corner will be closed until further notice. No self-training is allowed before or after classes.
12. Members will not be allowed into the gym before their assigned class slots.
13. Companions, parents, and caregivers are not allowed in the gym at all times.
14. The booking system for classes will remain the same:
Class slots are available for pre-booking up to 2 days before the scheduled starting time.
Please Whatsapp the Onyx booking hotlines: 81680661 (WEST), 83413188 (EAST), 88783306 (NORD).
Please state (1) your full name, (2) which Onyx location (West or East or Nord) (3) up to TWO preferred class slots for the next 2 days.
You may book a slot for yourself only.
Upon confirmation of the slot (through a Whatsapp from the hotline or verbally over the phone), you are expected to attend the class.
Cancellations (if any) must be made at least 4 hours in advance. For 7am/8am classes, cancellations must be made before 8pm the night prior.
Members who are no-shows for whatever reason may be barred from booking classes for the next 7 days.
Class bookings will be done on a first-come-first-served principle.
For peak period classes (weekday evenings), we recommend booking classes only on alternate days, so that more members are able to get their dose of endorphins. Drop-ins may be possible for other time slots, but dependent on capacity and always subject to prior confirmation from the Onyx hotline.
Given the highly contagious nature of Covid-19, we seek everyone’s help to minimise the risks to the community. Please ensure high levels of personal hygiene, by washing your hands frequently and minimise the touching of your face while outdoors.
As there are many reports of patients with mild symptoms, please do not attend classes if you are feeling even a bit unwell. If you find the need to cough or sneeze, please cover your nose and mouth when doing so, and excuse yourself from the gym until you feel better.
If you have a fever, runny nose, sore throat, cough, fatigue, body aches, and shortness of breath, please seek immediate medical attention for PHPC clinics at
As a rule of thumb, please refrain from attending classes for at least 5 days from the onset of symptoms, even if the symptoms have subsided, unless otherwise specified by a medical professional or the Ministry of Health.
We understand that everyone is itching to continue training as usual. However, this will be the new normal, as there are some of us who are more vulnerable to the illness and we need to take precautions to ensure everyone’s health and safety. As the situation may evolve over the coming weeks, we will continue to monitor and adapt to the instructions from the Ministry of Health.
Take care and be well folks, and practise constant vigilance! We will see you all soon.